MpCmdRun.exe – A program that Windows need!
It is now known that MpCmdRun.exe file is a part of Microsoft Malware Protection by Microsoft Corporation.
This program enables command-line and parameter-controlled acknowledgment of the Microsoft’s antimalware product. It has been present since Windows XP.
The major feature of this program is that it can scan files and entire system through scripts and direct console command prompts.
MpCmdRun.exe resides in C:\Program Files\\MpCmdRun.exe and sometimes is put up in an additional subfolder named Antimalware.
Although MpCmdRun.exe is a vital part of Windows, but sometime causes problems.
MpCmdRun.exe is located in C drive in the subfolder of Program Files or Windows. The identified file sizes of this executable file on Windows 10/8/7/XP are 385,360 bytes and 190,976 bytes respectively.
Nonetheless, the program is not visible and the executable file has a digital signature which doesn’t make it a core file of Windows.
If MpCmdRun.exe is found in the Windows folder at C drive, then the safety ratings are 58% hazardous. This process gets highlighted upon the starting of Windows and the registry key related to the file is MACHINE\RunOnce.
The Microsoft Malware Protection by Microsoft Corporation MpCmdRun.exe is a com Common MpCmdRun.exe Error Messages
- MpCmdRun.exe Application Error.
- MpCmdRun.exe is not a valid Win32 application.
- MpCmdRun.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- Cannot find MpCmdRun.exe.
- MpCmdRun.exe not found.Error starting the program: MpCmdRun.exe.
- MpCmdRun.exe is not running.
- MpCmdRun.exe failed.
- Faulting Application Path: MpCmdRun.exe. pressed file.
Also See: Can ITL antivirus Remove trojans?
Causes of MpCmdRun.exe Errors
MpCmdRun.exe issues are mainly due to corrupt or missing files, invalid registry entries associated with MpCmdRun.exe, or a virus/malware infection. More precisely, these MpCmdRun.exe errors occur due to:
Fraudulent Windows registry keys.
- Any kind of virus infection corrupts the MpCmdRun.exe file thus making whole malware protection software useless.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted MpCmdRun.exe-related files.
- Corrupt downloads and incomplete installation at Windows.
- Once it settles down, it executes nasty tasks such as:
Downloads random harmful files.
- Receives malicious coded instructions from the attackers and hackers.
- Changes IP address and changes server configurations.
- Shows bogus alerts.
- Block the access of legitimate programs.
Also See: Best Way to Remove SIVApp Adware
How to get rid of the MpCmdRun.exe. ?
We want to suggest that you get rid with MpCmdRun.exe. ASAP, as a prompt action will help to secure the computer at its earliest. The longer this virus remains on the computer that required it will make the machine more vulnerable with other malicious programs.
To gain success in removing this MpCmdRun.exe, we recommend you to download and install the best antivirus called Malware Crusher.
This is a great app has the ability to lay down the course of action of this virus and its code, it can analyze and diagnose, and they foretell the danger involved and therein normalized by creating anti-virus code.
For the optimum success of this program, put the system on real-time tracking with this antivirus tool which will crate most of these issues like malware or threats.
Another great feature of Malware Crusher is that it can scan, detects and remove most common threats from your machine and makes the infected windows resources secure and safer variable.
After the installation of this application on your computer, be assured no additional step is needed for antivirus and antimalware application.
Installing Malware Crusher on your PC is the most secure and best solution for the overall betterment of the computer’s health.
Malware Crusher ensures that your computer has the most updated and advanced versions of the software with critical and emergency updates.