What is Trezaa?
Trezaa Malware is considered to be an annoying Adware(a category of malware), and the new term used for such adware is online threats because once it installs itself on someone’s computer, it converts into a malware which has a more significant impact.
Trezaa gets installed on PC along with the freeware, which you have found on unprotected site. If you forget to click on the checkboxes at the in installation time, most probably, you have accepted the installation of Trezaa or other viruses on your laptop.
If you frequently do online shopping, post this malware enters your system, who will see coupons and deals which will look worthy for you, but be warned that all these coupons are not reliable.
If you notice any suspicious and harmful programs, we would advise you eliminated them immediately. This you need to do to protect your personal information from web-scammers..
Effect of Trezaa Malware?
- The speed of the computer and particularly the browser will be significantly reduced.
- The risk to lose passwords and important data.
- Trezaa can change the settings of your browser.
- Advertisement and pop-ups that are signed Ads by Trezaa or Powered by Trezaa.
- Open system to other malware.
How does this Trezaa malware infilters your PC?
- Such adware’s comes bundled with free software which you might have downloaded off the internet. In this highly advanced internet era, adware viruses are embedded with advanced hiding techniques which don’t come to the surface with any standard anti-virus software.
- Spam Emails with malicious Attachments: The victims are redirected to such spam email which contains any offensive word file or docs as a link or an attachment. If due to carelessness this attachment is opened, it triggers an executable action.
So be careful when you click to open such file extension as it might have embedded nasty links or attachment into the email– this is indicated with .exe only if it is a program or an installer or either one of them. Any file with invoice.exe is not a professional or work-related file. Instead, it is a virus that has taken a look like one.
- Fake download and Malicious sites: Fake and free programs or downloaded tempt the victim to download from torrent or online storage sites are often the carriers for this adware. Adware’s are majority bundled with free programs that you download from the Internet. These programs are adware programs, and they include browser hijackers, which generate revenue for the developer when they are installed.
- File Sharing through P2P & Torrents: This is one of the most common methods of exchanging data through Torrents and files shared on P2P networks have a high probability of being a carrier to such infections.
- External Drives: CDs and DVDs are no more used. We now use more of Jump drives or flash drives. Such foreign media may carry such infections. Using any of these without scanning them with an Antivirus is not a good Idea.
Tips to keep your program from infected with this malware:
- The frequently used browser should always be kept updated and regularly run a scan. If it is not protected, it is easy to attack an old version and attackers mainly attack the older version. We suggest using our best antivirus software of 2018 in India which is ITL Antivirus for your computer.
- Carefully go through the end user license agreement (EULA) documents before installing any software. In most of the cases terms and conditions are mentioned of browser hijacker are hidden in the EULA, so when you accept the user agreements, you might be unknowingly receiving malware. We would like to recommend our free malware tool to protect your computer.
- Be careful when you download any software from free sites. As they say, nothing comes for free, and there is a hidden cost attach—you may be getting additional infected items with your free downloads.